Start a new topic

I have the CLOUD version. Trying to set up on a second computer. Keeps popping up with That activation code has been used and wants to reset the password. Will that mess up the first computer?

Once you enter the activation code, you should never need to re-enter it again on the same computer.  The first computer activated is considered the primary user.  

Note:  If activating on a second, or third computer; make sure to use the same Activation Code, Password, and e-mail from the first computer (i.e primary user).

Here's a good link which should really help,  https://numericalinnovations.freshdesk.com/discussions/topics/14000003428

Please create a support ticket and send us your activation code, and we'll be happy to review.

Best regards,

Simon

Not much luck with this ....

Following the link above, brings me to the page where I paste the code from the mail, enter my password and click on View Info => the info I type is cleared and nothing else happens.

I really need to be able to work from my home computer too, but so far only the one at work is running Fab3000.

The info above could be a lot easier to find, it should be permanent on the front of FAQ.

Login or Signup to post a comment