Start a new topic

Problem Installing ACE in corporate environment.

Good Day!

I have this error on my side. The zip file contain One file only, is this correct?

1 Comment

For security purposes, it looks like the installer was blocked as soon as it began unpacking on your system.  We compress our installation files so that only one file is needed and it's smaller, however larger companies/universities may see that unpacking as a threat and stop the installer from executing.

Note:  On your installation instructions, please download and install the second file ace3000v8.zyx    This is an uncompressed version of the same ACE installer and hopefully will not be seen as a threat.  Unzip that file to a folder (you may need to rename the *.zyx to *.zip), and then right-click over the installation file ace3000v8_64.exe and select Run As Admin..., and you should be fine.

If you have any other troubles, please let me know or contact IT about installing that file.   Lastly if you need any assistance during your conversion trial, please submit a support ticket and we'll be happy to help.

Best regards,

Simon

Login or Signup to post a comment